Aug 6, 2008

Baby Shower

MY sisters, mom, sis-in-law, and mom-in-law pitched in to throw Baby PeaNut and I the best shower ever! My sisters and their spouses stayed at our house for the weekend (of July 26), and it was such a joy to have a full house! Although, the day of the shower, they got down to business and I wasn't allowed to help out or fret over anyone (that was hard for me to do)! The decor was grey, white, and orange, like the nursery! They even showcased little toy dinosaurs, balloons, streamers, fresh flowers, orange candles...the whole works! The food was amazing as well--Connie's Cookies, black bean/corn salsa, crisp veggies, spinache/artichoke appetizers, fresh strawberries, orange punch....the list goes on! I was so blessed to share the evening with close friends and family--to enjoy our back patio and obsess over all things baby! Thank you, guests, for attending, and thank you, my family, for all your hard work!




3 comments:

Ashli said...

What a beautiful shower!
The food looks so beautiful and delicious!
Everything looks so clever and darling. What a blessing to have so many talented folks.
I wish I could have been there with the sisters...

TheHappyNeills said...

awesome shower! ummm, i don't think our group shower will be of the same caliber...wow... hope you still like it when we do yours! :)

Jenna said...

what a fun shower! So glad there was time set aside to celebrate you and baby.