Sep 18, 2007

Sister's Weekend 2007


The second annual Dunning Sisters Weekend occurred this last weekend in Bolivar, MO, where my baby sister, Erin, and her newly wed hubbie, Ryan, live and attend school. My drive was about 41/2 hours; Megan's-almost 7. Saturday we ventured to Branson, MO, to visit our all-time favorite theme park, Silver Dollar City! We shopped, got old time photos, went to the saloon show, and rode rides (well, I didn't-I was the purse guard). Sunday we slept in then went antiquing. I even found a starburst clock for $8! Yes, it works! I've left out lots of details but I at least wanted to get photos up and share my excitement over getting to spend time with two of the most important people in my life, & my BEST FRIENDS!





2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a GREAT time! You're all so cute!

Ashli said...

Beautiful tradition. I am so happy that you girls take the time to really enjoy each other; life flows in one direction. We must grab it while we can.-ashli