Nov 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

WE were fortunate to spend Thanksgiving with both the Dunning and Harris families. The weekend prior to Thanksgiving, Harold, Kathy, Andrea, & Brenden came to our house for yummy food & hangout time. I've posted pictures from that weekend.
Also posted are photos from our trip to Megan and Stephen's home in Champaign, IL. My parents tagged along for the lengthy car ride. They kept Shawn entertained while I slept, as I was fighting a sore throat. While in Champaign, we ate delicious food, went shopping, toured the University of Illinois campus, played with our darling nephew, Max, and relaxed. I even had time to finish reading Patty Jane's House of Curl by Lorna Landvik. I know it's been a rewarding holiday when I have time to read a novel!
Hope you all had special moments with your loved ones this holiday. We have so much for which to be grateful!

No comments: