Feb 11, 2008

Go Wichita Thunder!

ANDREA and Brenden came to see us this weekend. We dined out (Buffet City, Coldstone Creamery, Olive Garden {on Sun after church}) and went to a semi-pro Wichita Thunder hockey game at the coliseum. They won 3 to 1 against Rio Grand Valley. I hadn't been to a hockey game in probably 10 years (last one--Tulsa Oilers) and had forgotten how "intense" the games can get with tempers flaring! While I probably wouldn't vote to go to another game anytime soon, it was still a great opportunity for quality time with family--something I'm finding I need the more pregnant I get. By the way, I'm 13 weeks, so only one more week until my second trimester begins!





4 comments:

TheHappyNeills said...

Love your blog! Congratulations on your "little peanut"!!!! :) I didn't know you were that far along! I call Calvin "peanut" a lot. Usually when he's a bit ornery :)

Kyle said...

I just was reading some of your posts and started cracking up when I saw that Shawn had gone through your ceiling trying to put up a ceiling fan. My husband did the EXACT same thing! He was so upset... Anyways, You look great!

Paula said...

I see the bump! How exciting! Pregnancy is so fun . . .even with twins!

Ashli said...

Oh my, I remember those Tulsa games, I had totally forgotten about those! HA ha, what a crazy time!!