Feb 4, 2008

We're Pregnant!!


SO Shawn and I are totally thrilled to share the extraordinary news of the impending birth of our first baby around August 16th! I am 12 weeks along and feeling great! I've been blessed with no nausea, but have had the usual fatigue and "hormotional-ness." God is so good to see the desires of our hearts and pour blessings on us. We've longed for this journey to begin for quite some time, and are absolutely overjoyed at the opportunity to love and rear a child. We've heard there's nothing quite like this stage in our lives, so we're going to enjoy every minute, and embrace every challenge knowing we're not alone. Updates to arrive frequently...it's about all we can think about right now! Wooh Hoo!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! How wonderful... keep updating with belly shots throughout. The whole experience is wonderful and you'll love it!

Paula said...

Mindy - I am so happy for you! I've missed seeing your sweet smile at church on Sundays. I'll add your blog to my favorites and keep up to date! Blessings!