Nov 18, 2009

Seasonal Decorating

There's this cool firehouse-converted-store in town, down the street, in fact, called Seasonal Decorating. Not the most creative name for a store, but, their stuff,

Oh. my.


And especially at Christmas!

I went there today and a lady checked out with tons things, totaling $864. Can you imagine having that kind of money to spend? If I did, I'd want to do something for Operation Christmas Child, not Operation Mindy's House.

Anyway, it's still fun to look!
Just had to include this sweet picture of Wilder with his friends L & V, who kept him company ('neath a tent!) while I was at an appointment.~Here's to a groovy "hump day" (Wednesday), as they say~

3 comments:

Weza said...

I often ponder how other people manage to have so much money and then spend it so quickly on themselves. I think the little red bird is the cutest.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Love it!

Can't imagine having that kind of money to blow.

Jenna said...

I need to stop in there!