May 7, 2008

Janesville, WI Quick Get-Away

THE first half of our mini-vacay was spent in Janesville, WI, with my Aunt Tam and Uncle Ken. My Grandma just moved up there, so we got to see her new pad. We went to Madison for a day (capital building below) to shop, went to the Rotary Gardens and shopped in Janesville (found baby clothes), rested, went to Tam & Ken's vet clinic, and had yummy Greek pizza & butterscotch oatmeal cookies. My aunt has an awesome bathtub with jets (the Sven) so I definitely took advantage of that!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Cant wait to see you next weekend. Are you still planning on coming to Salina on Friday? What are you getting hil?

Jenna said...

what a great trip! You should have told me about this blog long ago!