Jul 13, 2008

35 Weeks



YOUR baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Developments:
~Splurged on a 70-minute Motherhood Massage at Healing Waters. This was my first massage ever (I WILL be going again--it was wonderful--everything from the cucumber-flavored water to the cozy robe to the elegant music/setting to the massage itself). My body felt so good and detoxified afterward. My back was definitely thanking me!
~Still working on last touches in the nursery; hope to have pics posted before Baby arrives!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Hey! This new post showed up as I was typing a comment on the last one. Mindy, you just look so cute! Good idea to get a massage. I love massages, but unfortunately don't get them nearly as often as I would like. ;)

Jenna said...

You are adorable.

Angela said...

They give the best massages there!! I just went a few weeks ago and wanted to steal a robe. I would also like to duplicate the water...haha! You are looking absolutely cute!!

Unknown said...

Mindy,

You look amazingly beautiful! Love you!

Paula said...

Look at all that lucious hair! Aren't pre-natal vitamins wonderful! Your time is coming!