Jul 30, 2008

Nursery Photos!

BEHOLD, the nursery (aka, my favorite room in the house!). We went with a nontraditional baby room; one that fits with the mid-century/modern decor in the rest of our home. Our color scheme is orange, grey, and white. The "before" pics are on the laptop, so I may never get those posted!


One can see the gray wall in this shot
Purchased the set of vintage 50's lamps from Legacy Antiques
Robot came from L.A. (Shawn's last business trip)







Marley likes the "fur" rug

Winnie the Pooh mobile plays a darling jingle.
This is Shawn's changing table--we changed out the hardware to give it a facelift. One can also see the owl vinyl wall cling we purchased on Etsy.

Hanging shelves--thanks Meg and Ryan!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

It looks terrific!

Julie said...

I LOVE it! Your nursery turned out just perfect. I love all the little details (robot, dinosaurs, pillows, owl, etc.)--each adds so much. Yeah! It's all ready for baby!!

Wade and Megan said...

Love it! You did a great job decorating! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

Jenna said...

Love it, LOVE it! Love the owl, love the shelves, love the mobile, love the rug! I cant wait to see it in person! Great job guys. You are so ready for your little one.

Ashli said...

Wow! You guys knocked this one out of the park!!
Everything is absolutely perfect; your baby is so lucky to have the grooviest parents.
I can't wait to play with your little men on that cozy rug!
I love the lamp and that you re-vitalized Shawn's changing table, that is so special.
Ah...love you girl, so good to chat for a few minutes.
I admire you so much for working so hard and making it through; I hope to do half as well.... eventually, hypothetically should I have kids in the future. ;)

Joel and Becca said...

Yeah-I'm so excited to finally see the efforts of your hard work and careful purchases! The room seems restful and dreamyl, perfect for you and your little one.

Paula said...

I remember my first nursery! So excited for you! You look lovely.