Oct 17, 2009

Feel, feel, feel

If too many days go by without any aim to feel, feel, feel.
The layers of my heart, some bruised, grovel to heal.

So in song, drawings, paintings, and words
Alas I swallow beauty, a world longing to be seen

And I return to a place of appreciation
For people
And their talents and their longings
And how they have so much to offer

If I will listen. If I will open.

If I will feel.
-mh

Want you to hear this song, titled Eet, by Regina Spektor (album: Far). She is my new favorite. She takes me to a place of deep thinking. I appreciate her.

Alot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love the song, gave me goosebumps. I must get the album. Thanks for sharing :)

Eric's Mommy said...

Oops, that last comment was from me.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I saw her on Good Morning America or something 2-3 years ago and really liked her. Thanks for sharing!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love her music too.

dee said...

I love that woman's voice!