May 15, 2009

The zoo the zoo THE ZOO!

You'd think I would have wheeled us back to the car after seeing this:

Or this:
But how could I deny a face like this?

(ok, I admit he looks a little ornery)

But I'm glad we stayed because we got to see these guys:


And these butt buddies:
And a sneak peek at the not-yet-open lion exhibit because I "know people"
Oh, and these guys (anyone have any vintage flamingo stands I can put in the yard?):
Even though I wish I could have been at home napping, like this dude (an unshy bear if you can't tell):

I knew I'd done right when 3 hours later, Wilder was still doing this:
uh huuuuh.

8 comments:

TheHappyNeills said...

woah...what day was this? we went wed. and the traffic was not bad at all.

Katie said...

oh my goodness, is this little guy growing up to be a Mini-Shawn, or what?!?! love the pic with his tongue out, that's so cute. so cute. so cute.

Erin said...

OOOOOHHHH!!! I want to go there next time we're in town!!!!
....or work there :) hhehehe.
Ryan's applying to a school in Wichita South and Kingman...

mommyjoymarie said...

Gotta love the zoo in May when all the field trippers are out! :)
The zoo is one of our most favorite outings. The boys are so looking forward to seeing the tigers - thanks for the sneak peek! :)
Wilder is ADORABLE!!

Kate said...

cute cute cute! I'm sorry we missed this day....looks like a ton of fun! And what a DOLL you have! ;)

Weza said...

Dont you just love the ZOO. We went on Mothers Day, was fantastic. I really must share my zoo pics as well. Love the Zebras!

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Ooh, fun! I wanted to go check it out this weekend, but I wasn't as brave as you. =)

Jenna said...

I love the way he is looking at you in the first stroller pic. He is going to be trouble!!