Mar 30, 2009

It blizzard-ed but they still got married

Shawn's cousin Amy married Dave this weekend & I was able to get some good pictures! Shawn ushered and I did Amy's makeup (talk about pressure)...

Purdy soon I'll learn how to arrange photos differently, so it's more of a collage, for your viewing pleasure. For now, you'll have to scroll, scroll, scroll!

A rare Mommy/Wilder photo! (@ rehearsal)..we have the same eyes!
The beautiful couple
I nearly stole her bouquet!
Sarah and her family!


For dipping into the chocolate fountain!

Flower girls
The Blanton's!
Cute, young, skinny girls
G'ma Dorothy & Drew
Sarah, Katelyn, Steph
Amy received a handmade necklace from one of her admirers, Callie.
Uncle Jim with Wilder (who loved Jim's whiskers)
Reading with Great-Grandma Dorothy
Grandpa Chet bestowing blessings and wisdom. :-)
Pretty Sela and her daddy, Joel
WildMan happy and caught up on sleep the next day; he survived!
Look at that gummy grin! Still no teeth...
Should Shawn adopt this look? Vote now!
A & B--they stayed with us; we had a blast, as usual...my true ornery colors come out when I'm around them...thanks for putting up with me, guys!

6 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

Great pictures! My goodness, does one of those little flower girls look like Katelyn!

Weza said...

what a beautiful cake! Looks like it was an amazing wedding.

I vote YES

Julie said...

I love the cake! So unique! And little Wilder looks SO happy! Cute pictures.

katie said...

that cake looks awesome! too good to eat (almost). and i love Wild's dapper wedding outfit. that hat and the vest....he's a heartbreaker already.

and i'm still on the fence about shawn's look, but i'm sure todd would vote 'YES, but with more beard'.

Broken Y said...

Thank you! We were soooo snowed in! Couldn't even get down our road! Amy is just a doll!

Jenna said...

I LOVE that cake. So beautiful!