Mar 4, 2009

Wilder's 7 Months Old!

What can I say about this beautiful boy who has captured my heart? I am honored to be home with him each day. Sometimes I'm tired, and I think he may get tired of me at times, but there's nothing more special than being there as he learns, grows, smiles...

scrunches his face funny when he poos...

Some things to note (gotta get his baby book caught up, and this helps):

~eats rice, squash, sweet taters..next up, green beans so he doesn't turn orange
~can hold one toy in each hand
~can roll over from tummy to back and vice versa
~makes a grunting, growley noise when he's concentrating or excited about something (or poo-ing!)
~sits up on his own (although) I stay close because he topples over sometimes
~likes to bang his hand on flat surfaces
~loves when we sing nursery rhymes, and recognizes the songs
~continues to sleep through the night, although he wakes about an hour earlier now
~chews on anything he can get in his mouth (teething?)
~is comfortable around new people
~likes to hold books with both hands and turn the pages
~he's such a good boy!





had to include a picture of the latest new recipe I tried, Baked Apple Slices with Peanut Butter Crumble~~click here for the recipe. Good eatin', people, good eatin'!

Marley, the sun dog---wow, big tongue!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I cannont believe how fast 7 months have flown by!
What adorable pics and a perfect ending to a busy day!!!!!
My favorite is the first...like the remote in his lap :)

Anonymous said...

Marley's tongue is so ridiculous. Wilder has morning hair like his dad.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

that kid is seriously on his way to becoming a male model. or a movie star. loving the camera seems to come naturally for him. buckle up, mom & dad, you're in for a wild ride! (pun totally intended)