Aug 17, 2010

Forget the cracker, Polly wants a cocktail.

Ya'all kinda made my day with liking my most recent poem. It's encouraging. They are intimate pieces of my heart and the positive reception makes it float!

Shawn was on the computer for my most recent installment. I said, "move over, I gotta get something out!"...a pen and paper would've sufficed but I can type faster.

That's the way melodious words are for me. They come in, sometimes when I'm on the potty or before bed when I'm trying to fall asleep. And if I don't get it down...it'll be gone.

We made it to market again; the one on the other side of town. I think owning a farmer's market booth would be fun. Our markets run from April-October so that would be a lot of work! I am such a people person that I really think it would bring satisfaction, though. Someday.
Also, for an update on my sister's baby, click here. It is refreshing news. It was so good to see her at home last week. I dropped her off at an appointment and we also clothes-shopped...we kidded that it was like doing "real life" together. We fantasize about living in the same town. What it'd be like to swap babysitting or do girl's night at the movies, or do themed playdates...

And here's StoryGirl, doing what she does best. She's 12 weeks on Friday.
Wilder's two on Thursday. I don't think I'll be too emotional.

Right. right.

*gulp*

3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

So glad your sister got some encouraging news. I'll keep praying!

Bryan and Chelsey said...

I read Megan's blog. That was great news! We'll continue praying for her Itty-Bitty!

Love Story's dress! Did you make it? Very cute fabric.

You've always had a way with words, just like my Mama. I love reading your poems!

Unknown said...

Chels,
Alas, I did NOT make Story's dress. I don't know how to sew. Want to teach me? I'm serious...maybe next time you're around. I like the wipey satchels you make...
Thanks for praying for the Peters; they are on my heart continuously.
Love!