Apr 24, 2009

Biopsy Results are In!


Hey, everybody.

Wonderful
news!


Marley does
not have cancer!

Contrary to the veterinarian's hunch, Marley is cancer-free but dealing with some serious ulcerative colitis that is treatable with antibiotics. He'll be checked in another 3-4 weeks to make sure the area is healed, then he's good to go!


I'm taking this as my wake-up call: it shouldn't take a cancer scare to remind me that none of us (people and pets) our guaranteed our tomorrows. It's up to us to love today.


Thanks for your cyber hugs and support!
How awesome are you?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! So glad for your GREAT news Mindy!! I grew up with Boston Terriers so I am super partial to those critters--hope Marley gets all healed up soon and is back to his old self!! (and I have checked back several times each day just to see if you have updated--we do love those furry babies too!) Love your blog--and those adorable pics of Wilder!
jeannine royse

Weza said...

yay yay yay. That is fantastic news!

Drew said...

whew.... that was a close one.

Jenna said...

I am guessing Shawn did that really cool design of Marley. SO COOL! He is so talented. Glad Marley is doing better.